Your next transaction is my new mission
Whether you're a first-time home buyer in search of your dream home, a seller looking to downsize or an investor looking for a great opportunity, I can help you with your next transaction.
My 21 years of previous military experience have provided me with skills that directly translate to the real estate business. I thrive in customer service and relations. I am also an expert in dealing with stressful situations and negotiation tactics. Let your next transaction be my new mission.
I am a skilled sales professional with the proven ability to acquire and communicate in-depth product knowledge and build strong relationships in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, stressed environments. Strong interpersonal, customer relationships that yield not only new business but repeat, long-lasting customers. Acquires product knowledge in a rapid manner and skillfully articulates it to the customer. Reputation for strong customer follow-up plus sale confirmation as follow-up after the sale that ensures satisfaction and result in repeat business.
- PA licensed Realtor
- Member of Montgomery County Board of Realtors
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Member BrightMLS
- Residential Real Estate Specialist
- Dedicated to providing the best possible professional service in the real estate industry today
- Priorities include high degree of quality and control of successfully executed sales
- Accessibility and personal assistance in support of sales efforts
- Leadership in technology integration and local advertising and marketing strategies
Past Work Experience
- Customer Care Specialist - 25 Years
- Retired Military - United States Marine Corp for 21 years
- Mentor - 15 years
- Currently resides in the Lower Gwynedd area
- I love spending time my wife and twin girls
Relaxed, knowledgeable, and fun to work with.
-William O'Neill, Client
Josh was an absolute pleasure to work with and was there for us every step of the way. He was always available to hop on a call to chat any time of day and took as much time as we needed to answer all of our questions. He was even there for us after the sale to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. By the end, it felt like he was part of the family. …
-Matt Guerrieri, Client
Josh is very knowledgeable of the house buying process and puts the needs of the house buyer before his own. He informed us of potential long term problems of some properties we like, possibly saving us thousands of dollars in repairs. Plus he has a very likable demeanor that made the house buying process a pleasure.
-Walter Rudisill, Client